1. Where shall I get information about my application?
Answer: Our website is designed to keep similar types of applications in one group. For example, if you want to study in a UK university. Now if you scroll down the menu at the right side of any page, you will find Tier 4 (General) Student on this menu. You should then prepare your application in light of the information you get from our website.
2. Shall I get all the information I need from your website?
Answer: Not really. Immigration Rules and associated laws are very vast and our website is not designed to contain all the information an applicant wishes to know. Moreover, our purpose is to make application on behalf of an applicant; not exactly inform applicants various rules and laws.
3. Do I have to come to your office to make my application?
Answer: Generally, our policy is to keep your day to day life undisturbed. We try to minimize interacting with an applicant by having all the relevant information through minimum number of conversation and interaction. Due to Covid – 19 situation, we have totally stopped all kinds of face to face meeting and do our job online. This is easier and helpful in this particular situation.
4. Do I have to pay for any information I need to know from you?
Answer: You are welcome to call us at any time between 8 am and 10 pm. We shall try our best to satisfy your queries. This is free of charge.
5. Will you charge for any immigration advice I shall ask for?
Answer: Any immigration advice given to an applicant is supposed to follow certain guidelines set out by law. This involves certain level of works and therefore given on payment. We are however absolutely considerate about individual situation and try our best not to add hardship to someone who is already in hardship.
6. Do you charge very high for the service you give?
Answer: Apart from being considerate about individual circumstance, we try to give maximum ease and comfort to anyone who wishes to receive our service.
7. I am living outside the UK. Can I get your service and how?
Answer: Wherever you are on the earth, you are welcome to use our service. We are authorized by the regulatory authority to provide immigration service to the clients irrespective of your location. Most of our services are being provided online. But as a general practice, if you have someone in the UK, he can contact us to process your application. This makes financial transactions and other related matters easy. However, on a case by case basis and depending on your country, we can help you in the best possible way.
8. How can I be sure that my application will be successful?
Answer: There are certain things, if followed, make an application successful. We know all nitty-gritty through our experience as how to make a successful application. In a nutshell, you need to make a valid application. We shall do it on your behalf and make sure that you meet all the requirements Home Office has set for you to meet. If there is any deficiency, we shall inform you and help you to find out how best and early you can overcome the deficiency and make an unfailing application.
9. student a student. Can I come to the UK under the new immigration system that will be introduced in 2021?
Answer: You can certainly come to the UK under the new points based system to be introduced from 1 January 2021. You will need to meet the English language requirement as before and should have an offer from an approved UK educational institution.
10. I am a EU citizen. Shall I be able to come to the UK as a visitor?
Answer: From 1 January 2021, all will be treated equally for the purpose of immigration. EU citizens shall be given preferential treatment as non-Visa national like the citizens of many countries e.g. USA, Australia etc, enjoys. This means you can come to the UK without a visa for 6 months.
11. I want to come to the UK in the summer of 2021 on holiday. Shall be I treated under the points-based system?
Answer: No, you will not be treated under points based system. You can come to the UK as usually under standard visitor route.
12. I am an EU citizen and I want to come to the UK to be with my husband who is a settled person. Shall be I treated under the points-based system?
Answer: No, a family reunion is outside the points-based system. You can come under the present system or any changes that shall be in place when you apply.