Change of Address

Once you move it is utmost important to notify variety of places about your new address. For identity verification, you must update with your new address with the Bank, Credit card provider and similar others.

Update your address with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you pay Income Tax through PAYE and live in the UK.

Update your address for:

  • Income Tax
  • National Insurance
  • State Pension
  • Tax credits and Child Benefit

Notify the Local authority for council tax, electoral roll and department of work and pension. Notifying to the DVLA is particularly important.

Your health insurance, car insurance, home insurance companies must also be notified. The list is very big and variable depending on individuals.

If you have an immigration application pending with the Home Office, they must be notified as soon as you have moved.

I can sort out whom and how to notify about your change of address. A government Gateway account will allow you to access many services. Contact me to notify everyone you need to inform about your new address.