If you or your family member is an EUEEA or Swiss citizen, you need to apply for the EU settlement scheme now. It is compulsory and must be done before 30 June 2021.

      With us, you can scan and upload documents, verify your ID using ID document check apps

You may apply as a:

  • Qualified Person
  • As a family member
  • As an extended family member
  • As a family member of a student
  • As an extended family member of a student
  • As an unmarried partner

Until 30 June 2021, there will be no change to your rights and status. A successful EU settlement scheme application will allow you to live and work in the UK after this date.  If you have 5 continuous years of residency in the UK, you will be given a “settled” status else you will get pre-settled status.

To apply you will only need proof of ID and proof of continuous residence.

This is an online application and you will need to use an ” ID document check” apps using any smartphone except the iPhone. The application fee has been waved.

      Please do make sure your EU citizen friends and family know about the Scheme.

EEA Family permit
EU Settlement Scheme family permit
Residence Card for Non-EEA dependant/Extended family members
Permanent Residence Application
European Union Settlement Scheme