Fiancé (e) visa

If you are a fiancé(e) of a British Citizen or settled person, you can apply for entry clearance as a fiancé(e) to come to the UK for 6 months to get married to the UK sponsor within this 6 months period. After your marriage with the sponsor, you can switch from fiancé(e) visa to spouse visa without leaving the UK. This will now open your route to settlement within 5 years in the UK. This route is a very popular route due to the practical necessity for people who leave their sweetheart back at their original country of nationality and dreams to make a new dreamland in the UK.

In Immigration 2 UK, we make this particular type applications often to enable British citizen or settled person bring their fiancé (e) and marry and live a happy life.  You do not need to be in anxiety prior to your marriage. Just leave your anxiety with us. We shall do the rest. 

Our fees are absolutely competitive and affordable. For applicants who need more consideration on fees, we shall be glad to make a further concession.