Parent of a British citizen child or child who has lived here for at least 7 years

This route is for a parent of a child who is a British citizen or Settled Person or have permanent residence or can prove permanent residence or have lived in the UK for at least 7 years. The child must be below 18 years or have been 18 years when you first applied under this route. This route enables a parent of a child whose other parent is not a partner of the applicant-parent. You can apply under this route if you have sole or shared parental responsibility for the child. This route is for someone who for some reason ceases to be a partner of the other parent of the child. You need to prove that you have the appropriate level of English knowledge and have the ability to maintain yourself or any other children applying with you without public fund.

In Immigration 2 UK, we shall guide you throughout the cycle of your application and make sure your application is successful.

The above kind of visas can be particularly critical and we can help you to make a clean and error-free application. Contact us now.