ILE – Child sponsored by a relative

Indefinite Leave to Enter (ILE) is same as Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) but it is granted when the applicant who was born outside the UK and is outside the UK. The applicant shall not be under immigration control after a successful application for ILE. Paragraph 297 of the Immigration Rules allows settlement of a child who is below the age of 18 but whose sponsoring relative is a British citizen or a settled person and there are serious and compelling family or other considerations which make exclusion of the child undesirable and suitable arrangements have been made for the child’s care.

There are a number of situations when a child may need to be with the relative who is a British citizen or a settled person and the child’s sole responsibility lies with this relative. It is to be remembered that sole responsibility performed practically by the relative need to be supported by evidence e.g. proof of financial support or communication by phone or joint photographs in family occasions etc.

The child must not be married or be having a civil partnership and is not leading an independent life. Without recourse to public funds, adequate arrangements for accommodation and maintenance of the child shall be made when he will arrive in the UK.

In Immigration 2 UK, we shall process your application error-free and make sure your application succeeds without any difficulty. You can contact us by email, WhatsApp, or Skype. We are very much considerate about the client’s situation and therefore it is our policy to extend professional help with utmost empathy.