ILE-child sponsored by own parent

Indefinite Leave to Enter (ILE) is same as Indefinite Leave to Remain but it is granted when the applicant was born outside the UK and is outside the UK. The applicant shall not be under immigration control after a successful application for ILE. Paragraph 297 of the Immigration Rules allows settlement of a child who is below the age of 18 but whose at least one parent is settled in the UK or is a British citizen and there are serious and compelling family or other considerations which make exclusion of the child undesirable and suitable arrangements have been made for the child’s care.  

There are a number of situations when a child may need to be with the parent who is a British citizen or a settled person and child’s sole responsibility lies with this parent and the other parent is not British citizen or a settled the person or is dead or is applying with the child for settlement in the same occasion or both the parents are British citizens or settled persons. It is to be remembered that parental sole responsibility performed practically by the British parent need to be supported by evidence e.g. proof of financial support or communication by phone or joint photographs on family occasions etc.

The child must not be married or be having a civil partnership and is not leading an independent life. There must be adequate arrangements for accommodation and maintenance of the child when he will arrive in the UK.

In Immigration 2 UK, we shall process your application error-free and make sure your application succeeds without any difficulty. You can contact us by email, WhatsApp, or Skype. We are very much considerate about the client’s situation and therefore it is our policy to extend professional help with utmost empathy.