Marriage/Civil Partnership visit

If you wish to marry or register civil partnership or to give notice of this, you can visit UK as a marriage/civil partnership visitor. You can make the application 3 months prior to the intended date of travel and you will be granted 6 months visa. You must not intend to enter into a ‘sham’ marriage or civil partnership. You will also return from the UK before the expiry of your visa. You can maintain and accommodate yourself without accessing public funds. Your application must be supported by relevant documents to show your intention of marriage or civil partnership. There are certain restrictions (e.g. taking up employment or undertake a course of study etc) which shall apply to you during your stay in the UK.

In Immigration 2 UK, we shall process an application for marriage or civil partnership visa from the beginning to the end and shall guide along the way if there is any deficiency in the application. We shall make an extremely meticulous application so that the application is not refused. For any query or discussion, we can be reached by WhatsApp, Skype or email.