Parent of Child Student

A parent whose child is studying in the UK at an independent fee-paying school, can come as a parent of child student for 6 months or 12 months. You can extend for 12 months your visa after expiry of this visa. This visa is for parent of child students who are below the age of 12 years. So when the child is approaching 12 years in the next 12 months, shorter visa is granted instead of 6 months or 12 months. You can bring other family members with you but they need to make separate application.

Although visitor visa cannot be extended, an application for extension of visa is allowed when the visitor is still in the UK. The extension application must be made at least 4 weeks before the expiry of the current visa. When a valid application is made, visa will be granted for another 12 months.

In Immigration 2 UK, we shall process an application for the parent of a child student from the beginning to the end and shall guide along the way if there is any deficiency in the application. We shall make an extremely meticulous application so that the application is not refused. For any query or discussion, we can be reached by WhatsApp, Skype or email.