Short term study visa

You can come to the UK for a short term study visa to study in a higher education institution or an institution which is authorized to offer such place by holding a Tier 4 Sponsor license. This fantastic opportunity can be utilized by anyone who is very keen to add value to his education and experience. The visa is granted to anyone who is at least 16 years of age. There are a range of subjects which you can study while you are on a short term study visa. These are for

– Learning English Language

– Visiting the UK as part of an overseas course

– Researching in the UK with a higher education institution

– doing elective courses on Medical, veterinary or dentistry

For someone who is below the age of 18, he needs to obtain a parental/guardian consent and should have the necessary arrangement for his travel to and accommodation in the UK.

This visa is given for 11 months when you come for an English language course as a student aged over 16 years. For a course which is of 6 months duration, extra 30 days of leave is granted.

You need to  show your document e.g. passport, offer letter, travel and accommodation arrangement, etc.

With a very nominal amount of fee, you can avail of this opportunity of visiting the UK. The decision is also given in just 3 weeks time. In Immigration 2 UK, we shall process your application error-free and make sure your application is through. You can contact us by email, WhatsApp, or Skype.